When ClassTag account is set up, teachers and school leaders have an option to invite parents with both phone and email.
Usually both of these contacts are linked to the same parent account and in this case do not create duplicate communications through different channels, however there are instances when the school has various contacts for the parents and parents end up with multiple accounts on ClassTag.
If you suspect that you have multiple accounts, you can go ahead and deactivate the ones you don't need or consolidate them.
1. Check your profile settings to confirm if you have multiple accounts
- > Open left-side bar and click on the little wheel to visit Profile Settings or follow this link.
-> Review co-parents you see listed under My Family tab and determine if some or all of them are your own contacts that have been added as separate account
2. If the duplicate account hasn't been confirmed and is only an invitation, you can delete the account right from My Family tab
-> Click on Delete option as shown above to deactivate the invitation and stop communications through that channel
3. If the duplicate account has been confirmed (you see a name associated with the account), you have to log in via that account and select to deactivate it
-> Take note of the accounts that need to be deactivated, then log out of the current account by opening left-side bar
-> Log into every account that you need removed
If you forgot your password, don't worry! Just click on the Forgot password? option and you will receive a link to create a new one to that email address or phone number that you are trying to log in with.
-> Open the left-side navigation and click on Account Settings in the bottom or follow this link to access directly.
-> At the bottom of the Account Information tab you will find an option to deactivate the account
Repeat this step 3 for every account you need to deactivate.
4. Optionally, if you want to have multiple credentials in one account (email and phone number), you can now log into the account you want to keep and add any other credential.
In order to do so, please follow this link to log in and visit your Account Setting to add the credential: https://www.classtag.com/user/account
If you require direct assistance, please reach us at email@example.com