How do I earn free ClassTag Rewards?
Updated on November 6th, 2018 by
The ClassTag Rewards program went live on August 3rd, 2018. The new program is designed to help support the educational needs of students while reducing out-of-pocket expenses of teachers.
Classrooms can earn Rewards from:
- teacher/parent communication
- teachers referring another teacher to ClassTag
Let's talk about how it works...
How classrooms/teachers can earn Rewards from parent engagement
Through parent engagement classrooms/teachers can earn ClassTag Coins which will be distributed after the end of the month.
So how exactly are ClassTag Coins earned? That's easy, here's how:
- You invite parents to join your class and start using all the great features ClassTag has to offer - announcements, messages, scheduling conferences and setting up events and volunteer signups.
- As parents become engaged through reading communications and signing up for events and conferences, your classroom will earn ClassTag Coins.
- On the first week of each month, ClassTag Coins will be deposited in your classroom account. Our Rewards are specially curated to offer a range of products from popular education companies!
You can learn more about the Reward offers HERE.
How teachers can earn Rewards from teacher referrals
This is simple! Here's how referrals work:
- Teachers click the teacher referral icon.
- From the referral page all you need to do is enter another teacher's email, phone number or even share it via social media. Make sure they use your UNIQUE referral code. This ensures you get credit for their referral!
- Check back to the referral page to see if your fellow teacher has signed up for ClassTag. As soon as your referred teacher gets signed up and starts a classroom you'll both get 150 coins!
We appreciate your help sharing your love of ClassTag with other teachers!
We know you're probably bursting with questions! Please check other resources for Rewards program. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback.