Parents would need a code to join their child’s class on ClassTag when:
- They don’t click on the link in the email invitation or SMS.
- They go directly to classtag.com and click on "Sign-Up".
- They are following the instructions on the flyer where they are being asked to go to classtag.com/activate.
The code is unique for each student. To find the correct code, please follow these steps.
1. Using your computer, go to your class "Directory" and click "Print Parent Signup Codes".
2. Look for the correct student and tick the checkbox before the student’s name. Click "Print".
3. It will open another window with a PDF file where you can find the code. You can also print the flyer if there’s a need to.