Parents would need a code to join their child’s class on ClassTag when:
- They don’t click on the link in the email invitation or SMS.
- They go directly to classtag.com and click on "Sign-Up".
- They are following the instructions on the flyer where they are being asked to go to classtag.com/activate.
The code is unique for each student. To find the correct code, please follow these steps.
USING A COMPUTER
1. Go to your class "Directory" and click "Print Parent Signup Codes".
2. Look for the correct student and tick the checkbox before the student’s name. Click "Print".
3. It will open another window with a PDF file where you can find the code. You can also print the flyer if there’s a need to.
USING THE MOBILE APP
1. On the lower part of the mobile app, click the “Directory” icon.
2. Click “Download and Print Parent Invitations”
3. Tick the boxes next to the students’ names and then click the “Print” button.
4. The button will say that it’s “downloading” the data.
5. Once it’s done, a PDF file will be generated where you can find the code that you can provide to the parent.