The following are possible scenarios when you would need to manually assign parents to a Parent-Teacher Conference time slot:
- The parent has already advised you of his/her preferred schedule prior to your creating the conference schedule on ClassTag.
- The parent has no easy access to the internet and you were advised about their preferred schedule through a phone call or SMS.
TO ASSIGN A TIME SLOT
- Log in on ClassTag.
- Go to “Activities” and look for the Parent-Teacher Conference that you’ve created.
- Click the "v" and then you will see a list of all available times.
4. Click the parent’s preferred day and time.
5. Look for the parent’s name and click on the “Assign” button next to his/her name.
6. Once done, the slot selected will be assigned to that parent, and the other parents won’t be able to choose that slot.
TO UNASSIGN A TIMESLOT
If for any reason you need to unassign a parent from a specific slot, here’s how you can do it.
- Go to “Activities”, look for the Parent-Teacher Conference that you’ve created and click “Show More” to see the list of parents who already signed up.
2. Look for the parent’s name then click on the circle icon/picture before his/her name.
3. You’ll see a pop-up confirmation window. Click the “Confirm” button to complete the process.
4. Once done, the parent will receive an email that he/she has been unassigned from that slot, and the other parents can choose that slot.