The ClassTag Rewards program went live on August 3, 2018. The program is designed to help support the students’ educational needs while reducing teachers’ out-of-pocket expenses.
Teachers can earn Rewards from:
- Teacher-Parent communication and engagement
- Referring another teacher to ClassTag
Let's talk about how it works.
How teachers can earn Rewards from parent engagement
Through parent engagement, teachers can earn ClassTag Coins which will be distributed at the end of the following month.
So how exactly are ClassTag Coins earned? That's easy! Here's how:
- You invite parents to join your class and start using all the great features ClassTag has to offer -- posting announcements, creating Supply Lists, sending private or group messages, scheduling parent-teacher conferences, asking parents to complete a to-do item, and setting up events and volunteer sign-ups.
- As parents become engaged through reading announcements and signing up for activities (e.g., events, volunteer requests, to-do item, parent-teacher conferences), your account will earn ClassTag Coins.
- On the first week of each month, ClassTag Coins will be deposited in your account.
A few important notes:
- Beginning July 1, 2019, ClassTag coins will be deposited to you, as a teacher, and not to the classroom. We've made the change to keep your coins intact even as you archive your class at the end of the school year and create new classes.
- For classrooms with multiple teachers, there will be no coin-splitting anymore. All teachers will get the same amount of coins.
- Your ClassTag coins will never expire! This means you'll be able to save coins for huge items like laminator and Amazon GC. ClassTag Rewards are specially curated to offer a range of products from popular education companies!
You can learn more about the Reward offers HERE.
How teachers can earn Rewards from teacher referrals
This is simple! There are three ways to earn Rewards from Teacher referrals:
1. Teachers click the "Share ClassTag" button on the upper right side of the page. “Get 150 Coins” icon on the "Rewards" page.
2. Teachers click the “Get 150 Coins” icon on the "Rewards" page.
- From the referral page, all you need to do is enter another teacher's email address or mobile number or even share your referral link via social media. Make sure they use your UNIQUE referral code. This ensures you get credit for their referral!
3. You can invite teachers who work in your school through your School dashboard.
a. Click the three lines on the upper left side.
b. Click your school's name.
c. Click "Invite to Join School" on the "Teachers" section.
d. Copy the link and share it with your co-teachers in your school.
When your referral signs up on ClassTag using your referral link, you will receive an email similar to below to advise you that you have a successful referral and that the ClassTag coins were added to your account.
Check back your “Earnings” to see if the 150 points are already deposited. As soon as your referred teacher gets signed up, starts a classroom, and verifies his/her email address, you'll get 150 coins! You will see a “Referral Bonus” as a note that the coins were for referring someone to ClassTag.
We appreciate your help on sharing your love of ClassTag with other teachers!
More questions? Please feel free to send us email at email@example.com if you have any question or feedback.