Welcome, ClassTag Leader! Here you will learn how you can get started on ClassTag, while getting your school community organized and thriving in a free and private ClassTag platform in no time.
Signing Up For ClassTag
- If you are new to ClassTag, please start by signing up for ClassTag and click on either of the “Get Started” buttons on the page.
2. Please click on “As a School Leader” to proceed to the next step.
3. Click "Create New Account"
4. Next, enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and create a password. If you prefer you can log in with Google or Facebook.
Finding Your School
The easiest way to find your school is to input your zip code and then look through the list of schools that appears below.
Click the blue button to search for the list of schools. You can also try looking by school name. If no one has claimed your school yet, you may claim it.
- If you see the “Already Claimed” message, this means that one of your colleagues might have beaten you to it. On ClassTag the first teacher or educator who created a class automatically becomes the ClassTag Leader for your school. If you know who this might be, please ask them to invite you as a ClassTag Leader; otherwise, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- If you have difficulty on finding your school, please don't hesitate to send us a note at email@example.com with your school's exact name and complete address. We will get back to you shortly!
Inviting Other ClassTag Leaders
Once you sign up as a ClassTag Leader on ClassTag, you can invite others to join as a ClassTag Leader, invite and create classes and much more! How do I invite a ClassTag Leader?
Creating New Classes and Inviting to Existing Classes
You can create new classes right from the school dashboard and invite a teacher to join in just one click. Easy!
- Click the three lines on the upper left side.
2. Scroll down and click “Add New Class”
4. If you’re creating a new class, fill out the details about the class on the next page. You can either choose “I am the teacher” or “Someone else is a teacher”. If you choose the latter, please enter the teacher’s email address.
If you would like to invite additional teachers in each class, the individual teacher can do so from their class directory or you can go in by clicking on the class and going to the directory as well.
If you currently have classes created with your email account, you can go ahead and click 'Invite A Classroom' right from the school dashboard.
Have you dreamed about sending announcements to all schools or to any grade level or maybe some combination of classes in one click? Now you can do that in ClassTag! Just click the button 'Add New' at the top right of the school directory and your announcement will go right into home feeds for the individual classes and to parents' inboxes. More details here.
Changing Your School's Address
If you need to change the address of your school please contact ClassTag at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide the school's full name and correct address.
Looking to launch ClassTag in your school? This Launch Kit has all you need for success.