The ClassTag Leader role is designed for Principals and other Administrators, Technology Leaders, Parent Coordinators, PTA Leaders and Teacher Leaders to help them accomplish three goals:
- Set up and manage ClassTag usage in your school
- Monitor parent engagement across classrooms
- Share updates and school stories in one click.
How can you become a ClassTag Leader and set up and manage the classes on ClassTag?
You can claim your school leadership by either signing up and claiming your school as a ClassTag Leader or being invited to be a ClassTag Leader by other ClassTag Leader or Teachers using ClassTag.
From school dashboard you can add new classes, edit and delete classes, invite teachers and other school leaders to join
Further details about this can be seen here.
How can you monitor parent engagement?
As a ClassTag Leader, you can access any classroom on ClassTag and have the same visibility as the teachers in the classroom. Here are the three places you would want to visit to have full understanding of parent engagement:
- Home - Here you would see all announcements, class and school stories as well as activities coming up in the next week.
- Activities - Here you would see all activities currently scheduled for the class and which parents are participating.
- Stats - Here you would see the level of parent engagement "Emerging", "Strong" or "Thriving" based on the family's participation status and usage of communications that are being sent and ClassTag platform itself.
How can you share school stories?
Right from your school dashboard, you can click the "+" on the top right and send a beautiful announcement sharing school news, quick update or moments from your recent school event. These announcements are going to parents' inboxes and the same classroom feed on the home page where parents are already used to.
The best part is that you can select exactly which classrooms you want to send it to with a few clicks. Only 3rd grade? All school? Or only certain classrooms across grades? Once the announcement is sent, you can visit any of the classrooms you sent the announcement to in order to view it.
More details can be found here.
Launch Kit for Your School
Looking to launch ClassTag in your school? This Launch Kit will set you up for success with tips and resources.