When you add a class on ClassTag, we recommend to associate it with your school. This will provide parents with more information about your class. You can do this by following these easy steps:
1. Log in on ClassTag, click the three horizontal lines on the upper left side and choose the correct class.
2. At the top of your class Home page, you’ll see your class’ name and a link below that says “+ School”. Kindly click on it.
3. Search for your school’s name by typing either the name or city’s zip code.
- Once you’ve found your school, it will either say “Claim this School” or “Already Claimed”.
- Claim This School: If your school has never been claimed before, you can claim the school and become a "ClassTag Leader". This allows you to create classes and invite school leaders and teachers to ClassTag. You can see more information of what a ClassTag Leader can do on ClassTag here.
- Already Claimed: If your school already has a ClassTag School Leader, you may ask that person to search for your class by clicking "invite existing class" from the school dashboard. All they need to know is the email address you used to create your class. If you don’t know who that person might be, please reach out to us via the live chat tool or send an email to email@example.com.
- If you’re not able to find your school on ClassTag, it means it isn’t listed on our database yet. While we attempt to have all schools in the United States listed, we are missing some of them. Please send us a message via the live chat tool (located at the bottom right side when you’re logged in on ClassTag) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with your school name and complete address, including the city/state and zip code and we will add it to our database right away!
ClassTag is not just for US Schools! We have plenty of users in other English-speaking countries. We just don't have a list of schools outside of the US yet, but we can add schools to the database as we grow.