ClassTag provides an easy option to connect your Google-domain email address to your ClassTag account. Instead of manually typing in your email address and password to access ClassTag, just click “Continue” with Google” and log onto ClassTag lightning fast.
Before you can use the one-click login feature, you will need to connect your Google-domain email address to your ClassTag account. Please follow these steps:
1. Log onto ClassTag using your Google-domain email address and password.
2. Click the three lines on the upper left side of your screen.
3. Click “Account Settings”.
4. Click “Connect with Google”.
5. A new page will open where you will be asked to enter your Google-domain email address and password. Please enter your credentials to proceed.
6. Once successfully connected, a “Successfully Authenticated with account” message will appear for a few moments.
7. You will also see a “Disconnect from Google” message. Please click the “Save Changes” button.
8. You’re all set! You can now log onto ClassTag by using “Continue with Google.”