Teachers may have multiple classes on ClassTag and would want to have the Supply List exactly the same to all the classes. For example, a teacher can have a morning class and an afternoon class. It is possible on ClassTag to have the same copy of the Supply List and apply it on all classes. This involves two parts. Here are the steps:
Part I. Create School Supply List Template
1. Log into your ClassTag account.
2. Click on the three blue lines on the top left corner of the screen to open the side menu.
3. Click your School’s name.
4. Once on the School’s Home Page, click on the “Supply Lists” banner.
5. Click “Create a New Supply List”.
6. Select a grade and add the title.
7. Click the “Create Supply List” button.
8. You will see the Supply List that you just created below the “Create Supply List” button, with the number of items currently added. Click on it to edit.
9. If there’s a need to, add more items by clicking the “Add a Supply”.
10. Enter the details of the new supply like the quantity and notes and tick either the “Optional” or “Required”. Don’t forget to click the “Save” button.
11. Review the list and delete anything you’d like to remove from the Supply List.
Part II. Apply School Supply List Template to any class within that School
1. Click on the three blue lines on the top left corner of the screen to open the side menu.
2. Click the Classroom you’d like to add the template to.
3. Once on the Classroom’s Home Page, click on the “Class Supply List” banner.
4. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the supply list.
5. Click on the “Reset the List” dropdown menu option.
6. Choose a template that you have just created for your supply list. It will be highlighted once you click on it.
7. Click the “Reset the list” button.
8. Click the “Confirm” button.
9. Review the list then toggle the button before the “Working on it” to approve the list.
10. Once done, the button will turn green.
11. Do these same steps for the other classes.