Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- iOS update for ClassTag app
- Ensures success when opening the app from different notifications (email/SMS/push). Previously the spinner wouldn’t go away and the app wouldn’t load the necessary page.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- If SMS is preferred method of communication, push notifications are received for new comments
- Video uploads attached to a ‘story’ or an ‘announcement’ uploads and publishes without crashing or redirects
- The message input in ‘conversations’ is placed right above the keyboard on iOS 11 making messages easier to read
- Parents cannot sign up join with a code from a demo class
- ‘Share' button in the Invite outside of school referral modal on iOS is visible
- Progress bar for connected students is aligned
- ‘Assign to school’ link is aligned on school leader class settings page