Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience
- School leaders have a school setting to set permissions for teachers to create school-wide announcements and grade-wide announcements. School leaders can always create school-wide announcements. School teachers can create announcements depending on the school setting: all school, grade teams, or specific classrooms.
- Teachers can only add 50 students to a classroom. The system begins to experience some problems if there are more than 50 students in a class. It causes delaying issues, which could cause the the app not to work optimally on users’ end.
- Parents can reply privately to announcements and stories via a direct message by clicking a teacher's avatar in the announcement/story card and then choosing to start a new conversation (or continue an existing one.)
- When a teacher requests a file (e.g. signup codes, message conversations, announcement), after the file is created, the link to the file is sent to the teacher's preferred credential.
- The conversation list in ‘direct messages’ is automatically reloaded for all group members in the message, when a message is being deleted in real time.
A change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch
- iOS 1.22.0 is in the Store
- The ability to upload videos on iOS 13
- Resolved the play video button glitch
- Fixed the crash when closing out of video
- Resolved the crash when typing a class story or a message
- Crash resolved when a user shares ClassTag on social networks
- Keyboard does not hide when ad refreshes
- The video zoom button is hidden if it is blocking other buttons or is not needed when viewing a video.
- A teacher can delete their ‘office hour’ period. Previously, the confirmation message quickly flashed and disappeared without saving.
- Teachers are able to add up to 6 parents to one child through Spreadsheet.
- Attachment thumbnails are properly formatted and visible in direct messages. Previously, thumbnails were disappearing when a user tried to attach files in a conversation.
- When uploading a new avatar photo on a desktop, the photo orientation is properly formatted.
- The orientation of a photo attachment in ‘direct messages’ is properly formatted.
- As an iphone X user in direct messages, the position of message input does not overlap with previously sent messages in a conversation.
- The upload avatar/cover modal is properly formatted and aligned.
- 'User is already invited to school' error message will appear if a teacher or school leader tries to invite an existing teacher/school leader. Previously, there was no error message confusing users.
- A user can scroll up and down on their school page after inviting a teacher or school leader to their school.
- Supporter ads are properly alighted and formatted.
- The camera icon is visible on avatar illustrating the picture can be changed.