Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- A mobile user can see the full placeholder text in the ‘details’ input when creating a new parent-teacher conference.
- School Leaders do not have the orange 'create new' button on the school page if the school only has archived classrooms. If there are no active classrooms to send the announcement to then there is no button.
- All menu items are properly formatted and aligned
A change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch
- A portrait photo has the correct orientation when uploaded as an announcement, if only one photo is attached. Previously, the photo would be 90 degrees rotated.
- Updated the "new message" push-notification. Previously, if the message included files without any text, the push wouldn't get sent. Now it sends and says how many photos/videos/files are attached.
- 'Announce' button is visible on dropdown menu in a previously created activity.
- A teacher can assign a parent to a ‘to-do’ item in an event. Previously it would crash when a teacher assigned a parent to a to-do item that's a part of an event
- A user can upload photos to the photo’s page after photos have already been uploaded to an event. Previously, the page would crash.