Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Push-notifications not only for announcements/messages/comments, but also for everything else (if there's an email for something - then there's also a push).
- Message input box shows the whole message/details when creating an event/announcement/story. Previously, when typing out a message, the user had to scroll within the message input box.
A change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch
- Users will receive a push notification when receiving a long message or a comment. Previously, the users wouldn’t get a notification for the sent message or comment.
- Users can edit existing co-parent on the user profile page.
- Parents who have co-parents in a class, can sign up for a PTC from a single activity. Previously, the page would crash.
- Teachers can see correct families count for ‘seen by’ in single activity view. Previously, it would show 'undefined' instead of the actual number of families.
- Teachers cannot delete users in a the directory of an archived class
- The ‘delete’ and ‘edit’ icons on the school and class directory page are properly formatted and aligned.
- The 'delete child' icon is properly aligned on the directory page.
- The blue outline in the 'copy from spreadsheet' is properly formatted and aligned.
- The 'reaching' banner properly formatted and aligned.
- The child's parent and language on printed parent invitations are properly formatted and aligned.