Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- When a parent signs up on any activity (parent-teacher conference, volunteer request, to-do items), teachers will only receive 1 sign-up summary per day.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed an issue about not being able to send another conversation message while the previous message is still being sent.
- When creating a Parent-Teacher conference, the month at the calendar screen wasn’t showing up. It’s back now.
- Removing a teacher from a class didn’t work before. This one has also been fixed.
- Rewards claimed before March 2, 2020 were not showing up on Rewards > Purchases tab. It has been added back to that page so you can easily check the history of your claimed rewards.
- Previously, teachers are able to edit “unreachable” users which is a security issue. This option has been removed.