As a ClassTag Leader, you have full control over your school and the classes connected to your school on ClassTag. This includes the ability to post an Announcement to each classroom.
We know there are times when you need to send information to the entire school. As a school leader you may to send a welcome message, inform everyone about a school event or give a notice about a school closure. Instead of going to each class and posting the same Announcement, ClassTag now makes it easier to post a school-wide Announcement that displays on both your school page and each classroom page in just a few clicks!
1. Log in on ClassTag.
2. Click the three lines on the upper left side
3. Click your school’s name.
4. You will be directed to your school’s Home Page.
Pro Tip: The blue banner at the top of the page is a visual indicator that you have landed on your school's home page.
5. Click the plus key on the upper right side of the page.
6. Click “Announcement”
7. Enter the Title of the Announcement and the message you want to send.
8. If you prefer to send the Announcement on a future date and time, click the “Add Send Time” button.
9. You can also add files, photos or videos in your Announcement.
10. Tick the button next to “Announce School Wide”.
11. Once it turns to green, the list of grade levels below will disappear.
12. You have an option to allow parents to respond to the email notifications they will receive with this announcement.
If you select “Allow Email Replies”, the reply will be sent directly to you (or to whoever created the Announcement). The response will be sent in the conversation (or messages inbox) on the school page.
If you leave the box unchecked, parents will not be able to respond to the notification.
13. Click "Preview" to review the content of your Announcement.
14. If you're ready to send the Announcement, click the "Send".
Sending the Announcement to a few classrooms only
If you want to send the announcement to a few classrooms only, please use the “Send Announcement To” instead of “Announce School Wide”.
- Tick the box next to the grade level
2. Click the drop-down arrow on the right side to choose the classes
3. Choose the classrooms per each level.
4. Click "Preview" to review the content of your Announcement then click the "Send" button on the next page once you're ready to send it.