ClassTag Certified Advisers are a premier group of passionate educators, who offer their experience and leadership skills to a new group of ClassTag Advisers and spread the word about ClassTag in their school community. Certified Advisers have the inside scoop on ClassTag company and product information and exclusive professional development resources to share with colleagues and school community.
A ClassTag Certified Adviser Should Be...
- Excited to exercise and develop their leadership skill set by overseeing and mentoring a group of 30-50 like minded educators, who will share ClassTag in their own school community
- Invested in providing valuable feedback and insights to shape the future of ClassTag
- Interested in participating in local education-technology conferences on behalf of ClassTag
- Enthusiastic about networking with industry peers and the ClassTag team to support teachers, as they support the next generation!
One Certified Adviser from each State will:
- Cultivate a welcoming and encouraging community for Advisers, in a ClassTag classroom
- Facilitate 3-4 virtual meet-ups with your cohort over the course of May-October
- Attend monthly virtual meet-ups with Danielle to review monthly contests, product updates and best practices
- Participate in cohort-led contests to win prizes and coins to spend in Rewards
- Present ClassTag to your school/ district community
- Onboard and support all teachers and staff in your school with ClassTag
- Participate in ClassTag trainings or periodic webinars to stay up-to-date with new releases