We know that staying organized and on top of classroom activities is important for teachers and parents! To view your Calendar, simply go to your class and click the "Activities" tab.
Once you click your "Activities" tab, you'll see an overview of all the upcoming events in your classroom. Here's how it looks like:
A few notes:
- You'll be able to see date and time on the left side of the calendar, the title of the Activity, and the location where it will be held. You will also see "Committed" which are the activities that you signed up for and any "Available" activities that you can sign up for.
- Clicking on the Activity will show its details.
- Any Activity that you'll create will be added on this Calendar page.
For additional information, please watch this video:
- How do I organize activities on ClassTag?
- How can I organize a Parent-Teacher Conference?
- Can I assign parents to timeslots or requests?
- What communications can I do with ClassTag?