Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Launched the new Supply List feature (Teachers view only). This allows Teachers to create and share customized, shoppable, and printable Supply Lists with parents. Parents will then be able to purchase these items via ClassTag integration with top online retailers (e.g., Amazon).
- Added a bell icon on folders and files as an indicate that there are items that the user hasn’t seen yet
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- When a referring teacher signs up using “Continue with Facebook” or “Continue with Gmail”, the referral coins are not automatically getting added to both the referring teacher and referred teacher. This has been fixed.
- Clicking the “Cancel” button on Rewards confirmation should now redirect teachers to the list of items.
- Fixed the issue when accepting or rejecting an invite to connect a class to the school.
- Improved the look of thumbnails of Google drive documents on Activity Preview page
- Fixed the apostrophe when the message is translated from Spanish to English. It used to show "it's".
- Daily Summary will not be sent to a Teacher if there are some sign-ups in the class, even if the teacher isn’t signed up for any slot. Basically, if a daily summary has been sent to a parent, the teacher will also receive a copy of the summary.