How can I help parents in my class find their class code?
Parents need a code to join their child’s class on ClassTag when:
- They don’t click on the link in the email invitation or SMS.
- They go directly to classtag.com and click on "Sign-Up".
- They are following the instructions on the flyer which asks to go to classtag.com/activate.
The code is unique for each student. To find the correct code, please follow these steps.
USING A COMPUTER
1. Go to your class "Directory", click the icon on the right hand side of “Class Directory” and click "Add a Student".
2. Click “Download and Print Parent Invitations”.
3. Click the box before the parent’s name, choose the correct language, then click the “Print” button.
4. It will open another window with a PDF file where you can find the code. You can also print the flyer if there’s a need to.
USING THE MOBILE APP
1. On the lower part of the mobile app, click the “Directory” icon, click the icon next to "Class Directory" and click "Add a Student".
2. Click “Download and Print Parent Invitations”
3. Click the box before the parent’s name.
4. Choose the language from the drop-down menu then click “Print” on the upper right hand side of the window.
5. It will open a PDF file where you can find the code.