As a teacher, there are unavoidable scenarios when you'd need to manually assign parents to a Parent-Teacher Conference time slot:
1. You already know the parents preferred schedule prior to the Parent-Teacher Conference creation.
2. The parent has no access to the internet or is not tech-savvy and needs your help.
Follow the steps below to manually assign parents/guardians to PTC time slots.
1. Go to the Activities tab.
2. Click the Parent-Teacher Conference.
3. Expand the time slots.
4. Click the parent’s preferred day and time and the parents' names will pop up.
5. Search for the parent/guardian's name and click Assign.
6. Once done, the slot selected will be assigned to that parent, and the other parents won’t be able to choose that slot.
To unassign a timeslot, find the parent/guardian's current time slot and click their name.
You'll be prompted to confirm the unassign action. Once confirmed, either have the parent select a new time slot or assign them to a new one, following the steps above.
That's it! 😊
If you have questions or if you experience any problems, please reach out to our amazing Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.