There are a couple of reasons why you might need to unclaim a school.
You were holding this role temporarily and there’s someone who needs to take this role.
You are the ClassTag Leader but you have claimed the incorrect school.
Unclaiming the School if you hold this role temporarily
If you hold this role temporarily, please follow these steps to remove yourself as a ClassTag School Leader and invite the correct person who will handle this role. Instructions on how to do this can be found in this article.
Once the new ClassTag School Leader has signed up, please follow these steps to remove yourself as a ClassTag School Leader.
1. Log in on ClassTag.
2. Click on the three lines on the upper left side.
2. Go to "Account Settings."
3. Click "Schools & Classes" under "My Relationships."
4. Click the three dots next to the School name.
5. Click "Resign as a ClassTag Leader."
Unclaiming the School if you claimed it incorrectly
If you accidentally claimed an incorrect school, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com so we can unclaim it for you.