The ClassTag Rewards program is designed to help support the students’ educational needs while reducing teachers’ out-of-pocket expenses.
Teachers can earn Rewards from:
- Teacher-Parent communication and engagement
- Referring another teacher to ClassTag
Let's talk about how it works.
Earning Rewards from parent engagement
Through parental engagement, teachers can earn ClassTag Coins which will be distributed at the first of the following month.
So how exactly are ClassTag Coins earned? That's easy! Here's how:
- You invite parents to join your class and start using all the great features ClassTag has to offer -- posting announcements, creating supply lists, sending private or group messages, scheduling parent-teacher conferences, asking parents to complete a to-do item, and setting up events and volunteer sign-ups.
- As parents become engaged through reading announcements and signing up for activities (e.g., events, volunteer requests, to-do items, parent-teacher conferences), your account will earn ClassTag Coins.
- During the first week of each month, ClassTag Coins will be deposited in your account based on the activity of the previous month.
A few important notes:
- ClassTag coins are deposited to you, as a teacher, and not to the classroom. This allows you to keep your coins intact even as you archive your class at the end of the school year and create new classes.
- For classrooms with multiple teachers, there will be no coin-splitting. All teachers will get the same amount of coins.
You can learn more about the Reward offers HERE.
How teachers can earn ClassTag Rewards from teacher referrals
This is simple! There are several ways to earn Rewards from Teacher referrals:
1. Using the "Share ClassTag" button
From there you will see the options to either "Invite Colleagues to my school" or "Share with educators outside my school".
2. Using the "Get 150 coins" button from the Rewards page.
a. Click the three lines on the upper left side
b. Click "Rewards to go to the Rewards page.
3. You will now see the Referral Page
From this referral page, choose between "Invite Colleagues to my School" and "Share with Educators outside my School"
To share with (Invite) Colleagues
- All you need to do is enter another teacher's email address or mobile number. You can even share your referral link via social media! Make sure they use your UNIQUE referral code. This ensures you get credit for their referral!
Share with Educators outside my School
What happens after your referral signs up on ClassTag using your referral link?
You will receive an email similar to the one below that advises you that you have a successful referral and that the ClassTag coins were added to your account.
As soon as your referred teacher gets signed up, starts a classroom, and verifies his/her email address, you'll get 150 coins! You will see a “Referral Bonus” note stating that the coins were for referring someone to ClassTag. Check back to your “Earnings” often to see when the 150 points are deposited.
We appreciate your help on sharing your love of ClassTag with other teachers!
More questions? Please feel free to send us email at email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback.