Your Coin Bank includes the history of your earnings and purchases as well as displaying your current ClassTag Coins balance.
To check for your Coin Bank and its details, please follow these steps:
1. Click the three lines on the upper left side.
2. Click "Rewards"
3. After clicking on "Rewards", this is the information that you would want to check first before you claim any reward. Here is a sample of what you’ll see:
Here's a little more info on what each number in the picture represents:
- Balance: ClassTag Coins you currently have available to "spend" on free supplies.
- Earnings: Total number of ClassTag Coins you’ve earned through teacher/parent engagement and teacher referrals. The reason is listed (e.g., “Referral Bonus”, “Engagement January 2020”) so you can easily know where those coins came from.
- Purchases: Total number of ClassTag Coins you've used to get free supplies. Click to see a detailed history of rewards your class has claimed.
If you have any questions about the numbers showing in your Coin Bank, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be glad to review your account.
Here is a video to help you understand ClassTag Rewards better.