If you don't want to take part in the ClassTag Rewards Program - no problem. Just follow these steps:
- Simply navigate to your Class Settings area and click the toggle beside "Receive ClassTag Rewards".
2. Click Confirm:
3. The toggle is now off and you are no longer enrolled in ClassTag Rewards:
What happens when you opt out of ClassTag Rewards?
- You will not receive any ClassTag Coins for everyday use of ClassTag (to receive free classroom supplies and gift cards).
- You and the parents in your classroom will not see any sponsored content.
- You will still see the rewards page, but only be able to earn ClassTag Coins (for free classroom supplies and gift cards) by referring other teachers to ClassTag.
Remember, you can change your mind and opt back in to start getting free rewards at any time!
Individual parents opting out of sponsored emails
Every parent in your class has the option to opt out of sponsored emails from ClassTag that might be sent from time to time. If they do so, from the moment they opt-out, they will no longer receive sponsored communications.
Please note, however, that when parents opt-out, it limits our ability to support the ClassTag Coins you will receive because their activity will not be counted. The more parents in your classroom opt-out of Rewards-related communications, the fewer coins you may receive.