ClassTag makes it easy to add and collaborate with other teachers. If you share the same students and work in the same class, you can add additional teachers by going to the Directory tab. This allows these teachers to have the same functions as you. They can share announcements to the class, participate in the classroom’s weekly newsletters automatically, message parents directly, organize classroom activities, add students and parents, edit the directory, and add other teachers, too.
To add a co-teacher to your class, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your ClassTag account.
2. Click on the three horizontal lines on the upper left side.
3. Choose the correct class.
4. Go to the "Directory" tab and click the icon on the right side of "Class Teachers".
5. Type in your co-teacher’s email address, choose the language from the drop-down menu, then click “Add”.
6. Your co-teacher will receive an email notification similar to below with a button that he/she needs to click on to join your class.
Please note that your co-teacher will have the same access as you. This includes changing your class settings, adding/editing/removing your students/parents, posting Announcements and Activities, editing your Weekly Summary, and sending messages to the parents.