ClassTag is a great tool to communicate with your child’s teacher real-time. If you’d like to send your child’s teacher a message, please follow these steps.
- Log in on ClassTag.
- Click the three lines on the upper left side.
3. Click the your child’s class.
4. Click the purple 'Messages' icon on the upper right side of the class home page.
5. Click the “Start a Conversation” button.
6. Check the box before parent's name then click the “Create” button.
Pro Tip: Notice that you can select multiple parents at a time or select all the guardians associated to one student by clicking the student!
7. Type the message in the box then click the blue arrow button on the lower right side.
NOTE: If you need to attach a file, like a photo, document or video, please click the paperclip icon on the lower left side next to your message!