As a Teacher or as a Parent, there might be times that you need to edit comments that you’ve made on an Announcement.
Perhaps you posted something that you need to correct or you simply want to edit your message to make it more clear.
The good thing is, you can do this on ClassTag!
1. Log in on ClassTag
2. Look for the Announcement that you’ve commented on and then look for your comment.
3. Hover your mouse to your comment. You should see three dots on the right side.
4. Click on the three dots and click “Edit”.
5. Type in the correction you need to make and then click the “Save Changes” button.
6. There should be a message below that says “edited” to indicate that your comment has been edited.