Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- When a user requests a school, all ClassTag school leaders will receive the second email notification as a reminder there are pending School Join Requests on the school dashboard.
A change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch
- As a mobile user, buttons will not get clicked when scrolling. Previously, some buttons would get clicked when a user was just scrolling the page.
- Fixed crashes in some direct message conversations
- The words ‘weekly summary’ in the success screen, after creating a parent-teacher conference is bold.
- The Share ClassTag modal is properly formatted and aligned.
- The text area on the Graduate Class page has a fixed size. Previously when a teacher typed a message to parents, the text size did not match.