Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Users who have two credentials (email and mobile number) can now reset the password using any of the credentials, and the reset instructions will be sent to that credential. For example, if a user sets the notification method as email and uses his mobile number to reset the password, the reset instruction is being sent to the email. Now, the reset instruction will be sent as an SMS.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- An error shows up when editing a “Volunteer Request” with sign-ups in an Event. It is now fixed.
- Uploading an attachment using Internet Explorer would just hang and never finish which could also affect other browsers, too. This issue is now fixed on all browsers.
- Users can now create a PTC (Parent-Teacher Conference) in a class without students. Previously, when you enter the number, it just hangs and would not proceed.
- School Leaders will now be redirected to the Class Home Page after creating a New Class. Previously, it will just stay on the “Create Classroom” page.
- A school cannot have two classrooms with the same name. If a teacher somehow tried to create/add two classrooms with the same name to one school, it would fail without any explanation. It will now show an error message that you cannot do that.