Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- We now show a video player when you added a URL of a video from YouTube or Vimeo or other video sites. More info here.
- When you claim a physical item on Rewards and the system detects that an invalid address was added, the system is now going to ask you to confirm the address. The address validation will help us to make sure that we’re sending the items to the correct and valid address.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed the issue related to image loading. Now, we expect that all photos and images will load without problems.
- Restricted users to upload photos that are more than 25 MB since this caused some issues on our site. Nothing changed for video or other files
- A few teachers reported that they see an error message when they open their Conversation window. This one has been fixed.