ClassTag is a great tool to communicate with your student's parents in real-time. If you would like to send a message, please follow these steps.
1. Log in on ClassTag.
2. Click the three lines on the upper left side.
3. Select your class.
4. Click the "Messages” icon on the upper right side of the class home page.
5. Click the “Create new Message” or “Start Conversation” button.
6. Check the box before the parent's name then click the “Create” button.
Pro Tip: Notice that you can select multiple parents at a time or select all the guardians associated with one student by clicking the student.
7. Type the message in the box then click the blue arrow button on the lower right side.
NOTE: If you need to attach a file, like a photo, document, or video, please click the paperclip icon on the lower left side next to your message!