We know that staying organized and on top of classroom activities is important for teachers and parents! To view your Calendar, simply go to your class and click the "Activities" tab.
Once you click your "Activities" tab, you'll see an overview of all the upcoming events in your classroom. Here is an example of how it will look:
A few notes:
- You will be able to see the date and time on the left side of the calendar, the title of the Activity, and the location where it will be held. You will also see "Committed" for the activities that you signed up for and any "Available" activities that you can still sign up for.
- Clicking on the Activity will show its details.
- Every Activity you create will be added on this Calendar page.
For additional information, please watch this video:
- How do I organize activities in ClassTag?
- How can I organize a Parent-Teacher Conference?
- Can I assign parents to time slots or requests?
- What communications can I do with ClassTag?