Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Released a new look of the Directory page. It’s easier now to manage your students, and co-teachers’ and parents’ information using the Student Profile (students) and User Profile (teachers and parents). Here’s a quick video of the new Directory page.
- Added a feature to see the list of parents who marked a To-Do Item as “completed”. To view the list, click on the button located on the lower left side of the To-Do Item.
- Added new languages (Pashto, Hausa, Uzbek). ClassTag currently offers translation for 60+ languages.
- Teachers can now pin/unpin any multi-classroom Announcements that were created by other teachers.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed the issue about getting an error message that says “You are not authorized..” when a teacher scheduled an Announcement with a video attached.
- Missing the message in the “Details” field when creating a Parent-Teacher Conference has been fixed.
- Some teachers were unable to open the “Seen By” of a multi-classroom Announcement that was posted by a different teacher in their own classroom.
- There were several users who reported that they were not receiving mobile app push notifications. It should work fine now.