Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Transformed the “Photos” page to “Library” page. Now, users can upload different files to the Library, like photos, videos, and pdf files. More info here.
- Added a Quick Link dashboard where teachers can add any resources that can be accessed using a link (e.g., school’s website, Google document or folder, Zoom meeting or Google Meet room). To learn more about how to manage your class quick links, please check this article.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Typing a link as a text in an Announcement, Share a Story or Activity will now make the link as clickable when the system sends it to the parents.
- Option to watch a video attachment in the full screen mode is now always visible for devices with small screens.
- Unchecking the box before “Share my contact information with parents” in Account settings will make the Home phone number hidden from the parents.
- For some websites, the thumbnails weren’t working when a Quick Link was added. This has been fixed.
- Fixed the number of comments for announcements without comments. Before, it shows “null”. Now, it will show “No comments”.
- Option to watch a video in the full screen mode is also available for all videos that were posted as a comment to an Announcement
- Added a default icon for some websites or resources that don’t have any icon when it was added as Quick Links
- The “Unreachable Users” list will now get updated right after a teacher removes the unreachable user from the class Directory.
- All school-wide Announcements will not appear in classrooms that have already been graduated (no longer active).
- Fixed the URL when a teacher visits the school dashboard.
- Photos sent as a comment to an Announcement can now be downloaded using the mobile app.
- A multi-classroom Announcement that was posted by another teacher is not getting removed as a pinned announcement on the parent’s end. This is now fixed.