Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Added a delete button on the Library page to easily delete images and files
- Enabled YouTube attachments - teachers will now see “Attach YouTube Video” when they create an Announcement, Activity or Share a Story which will allow them to choose a video from their YouTube channel or find any other YouTube video directly on ClassTag.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed the issue for some teachers who were unable to upload photos via the mobile app.
- When a teacher added more files in an existing Activity, these files will now be shown in the Library page.
- Some users reported that they were unable to close a video that was sent in Conversation after they played it. It has now been fixed.
- Creating an event and using a lengthy title (e.g., title with more than 100 characters) will no longer go beyond the page. It will cut off and show three dots.
- ClassTag logo should now be shown when looking at the Announcement SMS preview.
- When creating a Parent-Teacher Conference, the number of slots by default will be based on the number of students.
- Uploading a .tif and .tiff attachments will now have thumbnails.
- School Leaders who is not a teacher in any class should now be able to approve/reject Join to School Requests
- Teachers with graduated class won’t see the option to graduate the class. Users can only resend SMS verification only once a minute.
- A co-teacher who is also a parent in the same class will no longer see the class tabs once she’s been removed as a co-teacher.
- Parents will now see a “You are signed up!” message when they picked a slot on a Parent-Teacher Conference.