Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Added the option to attach Google Meet in Activities. More details on how to use this feature can be found on this article.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed a few reports about newly created Activities that were not loading.
- All-day events should now be shown on the correct dates in Google calendar.
- When adding guardians, teachers should now see the languages written in English and not in native languages.
- Fixed the “Unauthorized error” that was showing when a teacher removes a parent from a PTC slot.
- Fixed the issue of not being able to print student codes/flyers.