There are times that a teacher leaves the school and gets transferred to a different school. To ensure that you have the correct set of teachers and classrooms connected to your school on ClassTag, School Leaders have the option to remove any teacher or classroom from the School page.
REMOVING A CLASS
1. Click the three lines on the upper left side.
2. Click your school’s name to go to the School’s page.
3. Click “Classrooms”.
4. Look for the classroom you want to disconnect from your school.
5. Click the gear icon and then click “Remove Class”.
6. Click “Confirm”.
REMOVING A TEACHER
1. From the School Page, click “Directory”.
2. Look for the Teacher’s name and click on it.
3. Click “Edit” on the lower right side of the page.
4. Click the red circle icon before the school’s name.
5. Click “Confirm”.
6. You will see a message that says “The Teacher has been disconnected successfully”.