Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Added the list of students and parents in the “Directory” tab of the School page.
- Improved the “Copy from a Spreadsheet” feature when uploading students and parents in the class Directory. The system will now show the students who already exist in different classes connected to the school and suggest adding these students to the new class instead of creating duplicate students/parents.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed the Announcement that wasn’t working properly when a video was attached.
- Sorted the Teachers listed on the Class Directory. They are now sorted alphabetically.
- Users who are using a Safari browser will now see the complete sidebar (buttons like Log Out, Account Settings and Rewards for teacher) when the three horizontal lines are clicked.
- Teachers will now get a message that a fourth Announcement can’t be pinned.
- Fixed the crash when a School Leader deletes a photo from a School-wide Announcement
- Fixed the “You’re not authorized” error when a School Leader clicks on the “School Settings”. This error was showing when a user is a School Leader in one school and a Teacher in another school.
- Renamed “Resources” as “ClassTag PD” on the School Page and fixed the links of resources.
- Parents who don’t have an active account will now be redirected to the “Complete Profile” page when they click on a link from a notification of a School-wide Announcement.
- Fixed the link of a multi-classroom Announcement notification. When users (both parents and teachers) click on it, they will be directed to the correct classroom to view the Announcement.
- Fixed the Google Meet link not getting removed from an Event even if it was turned off by editing the Event.