Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Redesigned a new look for Library (files are now grouped based on the date it was uploaded.
- Added a new feature that will allow teachers to create folders both in Library and Student’s Backpack.
- Introduced a merge functionality to clean up the School Directory for students who are listed in multiple classrooms. More details can be found here.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed missing classrooms from parents’ views due to the merging of the same student from different classrooms.
- The “copy from a spreadsheet” option to invite parents in class Directory now recognizes the same names that already exist in the directory regardless of letter cases.
- Fixed the issue about the parents seeing the time slot twice after signing up in a Parent-Teacher Conference.
- Fixed the broken avatars showing on the class Home page.
- District Leaders should now see the “Someone else is a Teacher” option when creating new classrooms in all schools that are part of the district.
- Fixed the “Seen by” list that cannot be scrolled to show the list of parents who have seen the Announcement.