Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Added “+ Add a guardian” button to each student who doesn’t have guardians. Teachers can now quickly add guardians to students who don’t have them. Note that the feature stays present until the teacher adds at least 1 guardian.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed the system error when assigning a class to school with the same name as the existing school.
- Fixed the preview Thumbnail image for YouTube attachments.
- Fixed the crash on the user profile after a teacher added a student to a new class and then opened the guardian’s profile.
- The School name will now be selected automatically in dropdown when importing Google classroom from School’s Classroom page.