Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Released a new functionality for District Leaders to send district-wide announcements. More details here.
- Added a new functionality on the School Directory where School Leaders can filter the students based on their status (active/inactive/all).
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed the error when a teacher attempts to add a student to her own classes on the School Directory page.
- Fixed the error when a teacher uses the “Add to ClassTag” and syncs new students from Google classroom to ClassTag.
- Fixed the error when a teacher adds a new guardian to a student and selects “Preview Message”.
- Fixed the error when a teacher clicks the “Yes” box in an Event with RSVP on the Activities page.
- Fixed the crash when a user opens an Activity from the Library tab.
- Fixed the error that allowed School Leaders to edit School-wide Events on the Classroom level. School Leaders should only be able to edit the School-Wide Events on the School Activities page.