When a student leaves the school or is no longer active, ClassTag recommends to mark the Student Profile as Inactive. This will disable all notifications to be sent out to the child’s parent.
Please note that notifications won't be sent out if the parent has only one child who attended the school. If a parent has multiple children, and at least one is still active and attending the school, she will still receive School-Wide Announcement notifications.
To mark a student inactive, please follow these steps:
1. Log in on ClassTag.
2. Go to the School’s Page and click “Directory”.
3. On the Directory tab, click the student that you want to mark as inactive.
4. The next page will show the “User Profile”. Scroll down on the bottom right side and click “Edit”.
5. Uncheck the box before "Active account".
6. Click on the "Save" button to save the changes.