We developed ClassTag Wish Lists to help teachers get necessary supplies and make sure students have everything they need to have a great experience in the classroom or when learning remotely.
As a parent, you can:
- Send a contribution via Supplies Fund - a virtual classroom coin jar allowing parents can chip in towards necessary supplies
- View the items on your teacher's wish list if they've already set up their list
The process is simple and transparent:
- Teachers will get the full amount you contribute, deposited as ClassTag Coins.
- ClassTag Coins can be spent on 400+ school supply items available in the ClassTag Catalog. ClassTag Coins cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Items redeemed by the teacher will be shipped directly to the school.
To contribute to your child’s teacher’s Supplies Fund and Wish List, please follow these steps:
1. Log in on your ClassTag account
2. Click the three lines on the upper left side of the page.
3. Scroll down and click “Supplies”.
4. Look for your child’s teacher’s Wish List and click “View Wish List”. Please choose the correct Wish List to ensure that we’ll be able to deposit your contribution to the correct teacher. For this example, we’ll contribute to Josh Simpson’s class.
5. You will see the items in the child’s teacher’s Wish List. Enter the amount that you want to contribute (it defaults to $5 but it can be changed to a different amount), and then click “Contribute”.
6. Enter your card details and click “Pay Now”.
A couple of notes:
- All contributions through ClassTag are optional, voluntary, and independent from any school fees or tuition, they are not required or solicited by the school.
- Contributions to Supplies Fund and Wish Lists are non-refundable.