Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or user experience.
- ClassTag Connect Districts and Schools using our Clever integration can now sync contacts to ClassTag based on “Contact Type” and “ Contact Relationship”. Please contact our Support Team if you need assistance with this
- Parents/guardians can now subscribe (recurring contributions) to teachers’ Wishlists
- Recurring contributions from parents will automatically stop when teachers disable the wishlist
- Added a search bar and created a Segment filter to easily search for schools and classrooms on the district-level reports for ClassTag Connect customers
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed the sizes of avatars or profile pictures on School-wide and District-wide Announcements
- Fixed the “Add user” buttons on the District level access
- Fixed the errors that School Leaders and District leaders were getting when they visit classrooms.
- Fixed the Google Calendar sync to remove calendar entries when a Parent-Teacher Conference is deleted
- Fixed the error that affected ClassTag Connect users when exporting reports to CSV
- Widen the clickable area of the three dots on the upper-right side of Conversations
- Fixed the “You are not authorized” error for all ClassTag Connect district leaders when viewing the District Reports tab