District Leaders who need to send urgent and important messages to all parents and teachers can tag the Announcement as a Priority Announcement. When an Announcement is tagged as a Priority, the following is expected to happen:
It will be sent to all notification methods (email, SMS, and push), regardless of what the user chose as his primary notification method.
It also overrides a user's Do Not Disturb settings.
Please follow these steps:
1. Click the three lines on the upper left side.
2. Click the District’s name.
3. Click the orange plus sign on the upper right side.
4. Click “Announcement”.
5. Type the title and the details of your announcement.
6. Toggle the “Priority Announcement” button to turn it on.
7. Click “Preview.”
8. Click “Send.”
9. Priority Announcements will look like this and will have this icon at the top.
NOTE: You can create a Priority Announcement which is also a Voice Broadcast, Student Broadcast, and/or Social Shared.