Leaders and Teachers who need to send urgent and important messages to all guardians can tag the Announcement as a Priority Announcement. When an Announcement is tagged as a Priority, the following is expected to happen:
It will be sent to all notification methods (email, SMS, and push), regardless of what the user chose as his primary notification method.
It also overrides a users' Do Not Disturb settings.
Please follow these steps:
1. Click the orange plus sign.
2. Click Announcement.
3. Type the title and the details of your announcement.
4. Click the cog on the right side.
5. Toggle the Priority Announcement on.
6. Click Send, Send Later, or Preview.
7. Priority Announcements will have this icon at the banner.
NOTE: You can create a Priority Announcement which is also a Voice Broadcast, Student Broadcast, and/or Social Shared.