ClassTag Connect Leaders and Teachers can make an announcement publicly viewable and share it on Social Media, including Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp. This type of Announcement can be shared and viewed on SMS text notifications, email, social media, and other platforms without needing to log in to ClassTag.
Please follow the steps below to create a Social Sharing Announcement.
1. Click the hamburger menu.
2. Click the District’s name.
3. Click the orange plus sign.
4. Click Announcement.
5. Type the title and the details of your announcement.
6. Click the cog on the right side.
7. Toggle the Public Broadcast button to turn it on.
8. Click Send, Send Later, or Preview.
9. If you choose to preview before you send, the next page is what you will see. If everything looks good, click Send.
10. The new Announcement will be shared with the ClassTag Class, School, or District as usual. To share it publicly, click the ellipses on the right and click Share.
11. Copy the link or share it directly to Facebook, WhatsApp, or Twitter.
12. Social Sharing Announcements will look like this on social media. It uses the Districts Logo as an icon with the preview of the Announcement. Clicking it will open the full Announcement without the need to sign in.
When clicked from Social Media, it will open up without asking to sign in:
When clicked from an SMS, it will open up without asking to sign in:
13. On ClassTag, Social Sharing Announcement will look like this and will have the arrow icon on its banner.
NOTE: You can create a Priority Announcement which is also a Voice Broadcast, Student Broadcast, and/or Social Shared.