ClassTag Connect Leaders and Teachers can make an announcement publicly viewable and share it on Social Media, including Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp. This type of Announcement can be shared and viewed on SMS text notification, email, social media, and other platforms without needing to log in to ClassTag.
Please follow the steps below to create a Social Sharing Announcement.
1. Click the hamburger menu.
2. Click the District’s name.
3. Click the orange plus sign.
4. Click Announcement.
5. Type the title and the details of your announcement.
6. Toggle the Public Broadcast button to turn it on.
7. Click Preview.
8. Click Send.
9. The new Announcement will be shared to ClassTag as usual. To share it publicly, click the ellipses on the right and click Share.
10. Copy the link or share it directly to Facebook, WhatsApp, or Twitter.
11. Social Sharing Announcements will look like this on social media. It uses the Districts Logo as an icon with the preview of the Announcement. Clicking it will open the full Announcement without the need to sign in.
When clicked from Social Media:
12. On ClassTag, Social Sharing Announcement will look like this and will have the arrow icon on its banner.
NOTE: You can create a Priority Announcement which is also a Voice Broadcast, Student Broadcast, and/or Social Shared.