ClassTag provides an option for parents to sign up for an account and join their child's class. Your child's teacher should have added either your email address or mobile number in their class directory.
In order to join the class, there's a link on the email or SMS notification that you need to click on. If, for some reason, the notification wasn't received, you can request ClassTag to send you a new notification.
Please follow these steps:
1. Click on this link - https://www.classtag.com/get_started - and choose "As a Parent".
2. On the lower part of the page, click "Check for an existing Invitation".
3. Enter your email address or mobile number, then click "Check Invitation".
4. An email similar to below will be sent asking you click on the "Confirm" button. If it's a mobile number, you'll receive an SMS with the link that you can click on.
5. Fill out the sign-up form and click “Join Class.”
6. You’ll receive another email welcoming you to the class. You’re all set!
What if my email address or mobile doesn't have any existing invitation?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below so we can find the correct code for you to join your child's class.
Your child’s name
The full name and/or email address of your child's teacher
School’s name and address (city/state and zip code will do)