School Leaders can now send an Announcement to multiple students from the school directory without the need to make it schoolwide. This can be used for updates applicable only to select students such as academic camps, after-school programs, assignments, attendance, group photos, and behavior supports.
To send this type of Announcement, please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to your school page.
2. Click “Directory.”
3. Select the students by putting a check next to their names.
4. Go back to the top and click “Actions.”
5. Click “Announce.”
6. Click “Announce” after confirming that you selected the correct number of students/families.
7. Fill out the Announcement form. You can use almost all functions as a regular Announcement such as scheduling it for a later time and attaching files and videos. Robo-calling, social sharing, and student broadcast are not supported at the moment.
8. Click “Preview.”
9. You can see the preview of the email and SMS message the parents will receive.
10. Click “Send.”
It's all set! The Announcement will appear on your School page like a regular Schoolwide Announcement but will only be visible to the families you selected initially.