District and School Leaders can upload a CSV file to create all classrooms in a school with teachers automatically connected.
This article will show you visual instructions on how to create the file and upload it on ClassTag.
Create a spreadsheet following the format in the sample image below. All columns are required to create the classroom and link it to the teacher. Here is a sample spreadsheet.
title - the class name
grade - the grade level
teacherEmail - teacher’s email address
Grade Import Codes
Grade Name on ClassTag
* Please note that the title is case sensitive so make sure you type it as shown in the sample image above.
Steps To Upload
1. Click the three lines and go to the School Page.
2. Go to the Classrooms tab.
3. Click the three dots in the upper right corner.
4. Click “Create from a Spreadsheet.”
5. Upload the CSV file by clicking “click here” or dropping the file on the area within the dashed lines.
6. Click “Start Processing.” It may take a few minutes depending on the size of the file you are uploading.
7. Wait for the upload to complete. You can refresh the page to see if classrooms are uploaded.
8. Confirm that the classrooms are created and teachers were added. You will receive an email with a downloadable CSV result. Please see the sample image below.
You’re all set!